Palm Harbor Lawyer Handles Estate Planning and Probate Issues
THOROUGH FLORIDA ATTORNEY PREPARES WILLS, TRUSTS AND MEDICAL DIRECTIVES
Each estate planning and probate challenge is unique. Without personalized legal guidance, families can find themselves in a difficult or contentious situation. My Palm Harbor practice, the Law Office of Nancy J. Oset, gives Florida clients the ability to create a fitting legacy and enforce the final wishes of their loved ones. My firm provides a full range of services in this area, including the creation of wills, trusts and power of attorney documents that help individuals control their medical decisions in difficult circumstances. By providing detailed, practical advice, I make a positive difference in the lives of Floridians and those who are closest to them.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ADVISER HELPS CLIENTS AND FAMILIES PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
Whether you’ve been appointed as the personal representative, or executor, of a will, are seeking to construct a thorough estate planning strategy, or need to revise documents that are already in place, the attorney you hire makes a difference. You can trust my firm because it is:
- Established — For decades, I have found complete, lasting solutions to complex probate and estate planning challenges. The people I’ve assisted rely on me for continuing legal needs and refer me to people they know.
- Responsive — I take a hands-on approach to my clients’ concerns and make sure they are fully informed of the various options that exist. All questions are answered quickly and clearly so that you can move ahead with confidence.
- Compassionate — Whatever your stage of life, I realize that estate and probate issues can be stressful and emotional. I will guide you through the process, from start to finish, and treat you with the compassion and respect you deserve.
Nothing is ever certain, so waiting to address these issues puts your loved ones at risk. I can help you get started immediately.
DEDICATED FIRM PROTECTS ASSETS AND SHOWS YOU HOW TO TRANSFER THEM EFFICIENTLY
Throughout the Gulf Coast, my firm offers comprehensive counsel on issues relating to:
- Probate — For large and small estates, I work with personal representatives and potential beneficiaries to see that the probate process runs smoothly and honors the decedent’s instructions.
- Trusts and estates — My experience in trusts and estates gives clients the ability to establish a set of legal instruments that protect their assets and avoid unnecessary hassle and expense.
- Wills — I prepare clear, enforceable wills that provide clear directions on the allocation of property and ensure that your heirs won’t be subjected to intestacy laws.
- Living wills — In case you become incapacitated and unable to communicate, my firm develops power of attorney documents and living wills so that doctors and family members understand how you want key medical and financial matters handled.
Failing to take action might take crucial decisions out of your hands. I will show you how to formulate legal instruments that carry out your intentions.
Contact an experienced Florida estate and probate lawyer for a consultation
The Law Office of Nancy J. Oset represents Florida clients in a full range of estate planning and probate matters. Please call 727-325-1618 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my office in Palm Harbor.