Though it’s always been true, the COVID-19 pandemic has driven home the point that a debilitating medical condition can strike without warning. Whether you’re fighting the coronavirus or are incapacitated for some other reason, your wishes regarding medical treatment should be honored by family members and healthcare providers. An experienced attorney can help you put the necessary advance directives in…
Guiding Families Along The Gulf Coast Since 1994
- What Advance Medical Directives Should I Have in Place If I’m Concerned About COVID-19?
- Understanding How COVID-19 May Have Affected the Value of Your Estate
- What Happens If You Die Without a Will in Florida?
- What Is Exempt Property, and How Is It Relevant to Florida Probate?
- How Do Homestead Laws in Florida Affect Estate Planning?